For this assignment you are to examine a leader’s role in maintaining an alignment between organizational culture and structure in the operations of Biotech (please see attached information regarding Biotech’s company profile).
Using the picture of the forest and trees and the case scenario below to discuss the relationship between organizational structure and culture. For a video, provide a written transcript to accompany the video.
One of Biotech’s largest suppliers of echinacea has come to Maria Santos, the Department Head of Purchasing with an offer of 100,000 pounds of echinacea, which has been genetically modified. It would be a substantial savings to the company if Maria were to accept the offer. The producer/seller assured Maria that the echinacea was produced without any type of fertilizer. Maria decides to forego the offer.
- Identify whether the forest represents the organizational structure or organizational culture, and explain why;
- Identify whether the trees represent the organizational structure or organizational culture, and explain why;
- Discuss the relationship between the forest and the trees (organizational structure and organizational culture)? Can one exist without the other? Why or why not?
- Justify how Maria’s decision supports the relationship between organizational structure and culture. To support the justification, review the Biotech Company Profile (see attached document) and determine what factors led to Maria’s decision.
- Be specific with your explanation.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.