Consider the following questions while you read the article:
- What is the authorâ€™s (or authorsâ€™) research question?
- What is the authorâ€™s (or authorsâ€™) thesis, or answer to their research question?
- What are the authorâ€™s (or authorsâ€™) data and methodology?
- What if any key concepts (terms, theories, etc.) does the author create and employ?
- What is the most compelling, useful, or powerful piece of evidence employed to support the authorâ€™s (or authorsâ€™) thesis?
- What is the central claim of each section? How does each section’s claim (or focus) support the author’s (or authors’) thesis?
- What key points does the author (or authors) make to support or develop the central claim of each section?
In two or three well developed paragraphs, discuss these questions in terms of the article.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.