● what is name of the new unit and what topics will Professor Moss cover? How does this unit correlate to modern times?
● what problems were apparent in urban America?
● what were the three main streams of immigration up through the 1920s? What are “birds of passage?” How were Japanese and Korean immigrants different than Chinese immigrants? What is meant by “pale of settlement” and “pogrom.”
● What is meant by “Americanization” and how did this process occur?
● What were the various forms of popular culture during this era, and why were they important?
● what forms of popular culture did working women enjoy? How did middle-class reformers react to these forms?
● what is meant by “the new woman” and “mothers to society?”
● How did middle-class men generally respond to the changing times? Why were people like Eugene Sandow and Harry Houdini so significant at this time?
● What were some of the examples of nativism at this time?
● What was the Social Gospel and what are settlement houses?
Posted: 4 years ago
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post ? what is name of the new unit and what topics will Professor Moss cover? How does this unit… appeared first on Graduate Paper Help.