Prove this topic: Organic foods lead to longer lifespans and less heart disease than non‐organic foods.
1. Briefly define the claim and its counter argument.
2. Who are some of the people and sources making the claim?
3. What are the interested parties for this claim?
4. What types of information has been transmitted about this claim?
5. Does the claim conflict with your personal observations and background information?
6. What rhetoric and fallacies are used with respect to this claim?
7. Are there any scientific findings about this claim?
8. What are the best ways to assess the probabilities of this claim?
9. What are your conclusions about your claim?
Sources should be less than 5 years old unless there has not been recent research available.
Must be 4-6 pages of body (do not do introduction or conclusion)