n preparation for an EHR implementation of several outpatient clinics and specialty offices, you are asked to create a presentation to prepare the staff. Your presentation should be a minimum of 10 slides, including your title and reference page. In your presentation, you will:
- Describe what an EHR is.
- Describe interoperability and its relation to EHRs.
- Discuss the importance of interoperability.
- Explain some of the advantages of using EHRs.
- Discuss some of the challenges that may be encountered with the use of EHRs.
- Outline how the benefits and challenges may differ in the clinics, in comparison to an acute care or hospital setting.
Use images and visual formatting elements in PowerPoint to add interest to your presentation.