Purpose of Assignment
The purpose of this assignment is to help students understand strategic business terminology (vision, mission, goals, objectives, specific objectives, internal and external scanning), to recognize the components of a strategic plan and to be familiar with the core information and steps needed to create a strategic plan. Furthermore, this assignment allows students to recognize the difference between strategic planning and strategic management.
Write a 700-word analysis in which you complete the following:
- Describe and define the primary components of the Strategic Management Process.
- Describe and define internal and external analysis.
- Describe and define the responsibilities and duties of the Strategic Manager.
- Explain why companies need strategic management planning.
Cite 3 scholarly references, including at least two peer-reviewed references from the University Library.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
refences may include the following
- Buhler, P. M. (2008, November). Managing in the new millennium: The use of dashboards in the strategic management process.Supervision, 69(11), 19.
- Durmaz, Y., Dusun, Z. D., (2016). Importance of strategic management in business. Expert Journal of Business & Management, 4(1), 38-45.
- Holtzman, Y., (2014). Understanding strategic business issues for executives II. Journal of Management Development, 33(1), n/a.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post strategic planning and strategic management 21 appeared first on Top Premier Essays.