- You and a friend are sitting in a local coffee college hangout talking about your friend’s upcoming wedding. Your friend seems rather hesitant and quiet today. He suddenly breaks down and confides in you that he has just been diagnosed with type 2 herpesvirus. He seems devastated by this news and tells you that he doesn’t know whether or not to tell his fiancee. Consider the implications that this situation suggests.
- Your aunt, with whom you feel very close, tells you that she just had a mammogram that showed a dense area in the right breast and that her physician wants to do a breast biopsy. She asks you what that means and whether she should be concerned. Based on what you have learned, consider what you can and should explain to her.
- The use and abuse of the erectile dysfunction drug Viagra is becoming an increasing medical concern. What are some of the issues regarding the use of such erectile dysfunction drugs? What are your opinions about these issues?
- Crohn disease and ulcerative colitis are both inflammatory bowel diseases. Develop two case scenarios that include the clinical presentation of each of these diseases. What would the patient “look” like? What clinical findings would you expect (or not expect) with each disorder?
- Your friend confides in you that he is worried about his father’s health. According to your friend, his father has been a heavy alcohol drinker for many years and has just been informed by his physician that he has alcohol-related hepatitis. Discuss how you would explain alcohol-related liver damage to your friend so that he can better understand his father’s condition.
- You are visiting relatives and your aunt develops sharp, severe right upper quadrant abdominal pain. You suspect that she may be having an attack of cholelithiasis or cholecystitis. What kinds of questions can you ask her that could help determine whether she is having either of these problems?
- Describe a clinical situation involving a bone fracture that you have observed in a patient, friend, family member, or yourself. Use technical terms to describe the fracture (for example, open or closed; complete or incomplete; other descriptors, if known). List the signs and symptoms. Indicate how long it took the fracture to heal and describe briefly the 5 stages of bone healing.
- Perform a literature search in a database of professional journal articles about one of the factors that impair bone healing (for example, smoking, diabetes, or corticosteroids). Write a summary for your classmates. Include at least two references.
The post see part A,B,C.Provide references for each part first appeared on essayontime.org .
see part A,B,C.Provide references for each part was first posted on February 18, 2021 at 4:13 pm.
©2019 "essayontime.org ". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
see part A,B,C.Provide references for each part