- Watch the Unit 9 Lecture. (transcripts)
- Read the following scenario
Ethics and Effective Programs
Your text describes many areas in which ethics should be applied and describes the various guidelines that govern the practice of Organizational Behavior Management (OBM). In addition to these guidelines, behavior analysts practicing within organizations, as well as working with individuals, must abide by the Behavior Analyst Certification Boardâ€s (BACBâ€s) professional and ethical compliance code.
For this weekâ€s Discussion you should consider specific areas highlighted in your text and the BACB code to answer the following:
- In your own words, what are ethics?
- What are specific ethical concerns that apply to behavior analysis in organizations?
- Select one of the interventions or research designs you discussed during the term. Identify one of the specific codes from the BACB compliance code and describe how it applies to the intervention.
- Discuss the importance of ethics in creating and analyzing effective behavior analytic programs.
Review two of your classmatesâ€ posts to assess the following:
- Critique your peerâ€s discussion of ethical concerns in organizations. Include any additional considerations that he/she may have missed.
- Add to each classmateâ€s discussion on the importance of ethics by including your thoughts on the role of ethics in organizations.
Your Reading this week focuses on ethics in behavior analysis and management. Your Reading will define ethics and the guidelines that govern ethical behavior in clinical practice. It will also highlight specific considerations related to Organizational Behavior Management (OBM).
You will also review the BACB professional and ethical compliance code which outlines the ethical guidelines for behavior analysts.
In the textbook read:
Visit the following website and review the BACB Code:
Behavior Analyst Certification Board. (2014). Professional and ethical compliance code for behavior analysts. Retrieved from https://www.bacb.com/wp-content/uploads/BACB-Compliance-Code-english_190318.pdf
Daniels, A. C., Tapscott, D., & Caston, A. (2003). Bringing out the best in people. McGraw-Hill Audio.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post program design and evaluation unit 9 discussion appeared first on The Nursing TermPaper.
“Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now”
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”