This assignment is designed to help you analyze civil liberties and the role of the U.S. Supreme Court in upholding them.
Visit the American Civil Liberties Union Supreme Court Cases website to see civil liberties cases that the U.S. Supreme Court has ruled on, organized by term.
Select one of the cases on civil liberties that interests you. Provide an analysis that addresses the following:
- The civil liberty that is addressed in the case, including the text of the amendment from the Bill of Rights
- An explanation of the Supreme Court’s involvement, including the following:
- The importance of the ruling (why it is significant)
- How the case moved through the lower courts to eventually be heard by the Supreme Court
- The powers granted to the Supreme Court by the constitution that allowed them to rule on the case
Format your assignment as one of the following:
- 18- to 20-slide presentation with detailed speaker notes
- 875-word paper. Use the template that has been provided.
- Another format approved by your instructor
Include citations for all unoriginal ideas, facts, or definitions in an APA-formatted reference list. You must cite your references and use in-text citations in the correct APA format.
Submit your assignment. If you did the word paper, please upload your Microsoft® Word document into the assignment submission link.
- Center for Writing Excellence
- Reference and Citation Generator
- Grammar and Writing Guides
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post POL115 University of Phoenix Civil Liberties and Supreme Court Paper appeared first on Top Premier Essays.