To understand influential factors related to an outbreak, you must assess and expand on concepts related to Health Behavior and Health Communication and Advocacy.
Write a script for a presentation that you have been asked to make at a community coalition meeting. The script must address (but is not limited to) the following:
- Verbalize the problem, needs at the local/state level, and the type of assistance you seek. (If it helps I live in Los Angeles CA)
- Describe the intrapersonal and interpersonal factors which contribute to an individual contracting measles.
- Identify health behaviors an individual can adopt/minimize to reduce their chance of contracting measles.
- Explain how the main principles of the social marketing theory can be used to change behavior associated with measles.
- Examine the benefits and consequences of informing and influencing policymakers through health-related advocacy.
3 PAGES EXCLUDING REFERENCE PAGE
2-3 REFERENCES SHOULD BE CITED INSIDE THE SCRIPT AND MUST BE INCLUDED ON THE REFERENCE PAGE. REFERENCE PAGE MUST HAVE LINKS SO THAT I MAY CHECK OVER WORK. AND THEY MUST have extensions .edu, .gov, or .org NOT .COM OR ANYTHING ELSE