1. Use proper significant figures and engineering units in final answers that are numerical values.
2. Units are part of the answer.
3. Always sketch the scenario described in each problem. Most of these problems will be very difficult to understand unless you sketch a diagram showing the geometry, coordinate axes, and field directions.
4. The format is one problem per page. This is to allow you to print out the pages and start your solution under the horizontal line. This will save you from having to re-copy the problem statement.
5. Keep a copy of your solution.
there are 8 questions in the uploaded file.
The post Electromagnetic Fields and Waves first appeared on essayontime.org .
Electromagnetic Fields and Waves was first posted on February 24, 2021 at 11:50 am.
©2019 "essayontime.org ". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org