Discussion Question: Social Marketing
Describe four different social marketing campaigns that address at least two different public health issues. Explain the purpose of the campaign, target audience, and how the campaign works. Explain why the campaign is or is not successful. Recommend at least two potential changes for each campaign regardless of the campaign’s success and explain how those changes could potentially improve the campaign.
Support your statements with scholarly references and appropriate examples. Comment on the postings of at least two of your classmates.
- Described four different social marketing campaigns and two different public health issues.
- Explained the purpose of the program, target audience, and how the campaign works.
- Explained what contributed to the success or lack of success of the program.
- Recommended at least two potential changes for each campaign
- Justified your answers with appropriate research and reasoning
- Commented on the postings of at least two of your classmates
padding: 10px 20px;
margin: 4px 2px;