Long-term care (LTC) is defined as “care extended over a period of time.” Choose either an institutional or community LTC and answer the following:
- Explain what type of patient would be the primary client.
- What services are provided at a LTC?
- Name at least two services.
- Why would they stay at this facility?
- Explain how caregivers help patients be as independent as possible.
- Explain your answer with an example
- TWO – THREE PARAGRAPH ANSWER IS OK****
padding: 10px 20px;
margin: 4px 2px;