- How important is trade to your country?
- What is its international trade-to-GDP ratio?
- What products does your country export and import?
- With whom does your country trade?
- Is there a concerted effort from the government to promote exports to stimulate the economy? If so, are there any trading policies for American investors?
- Does your country have a city that is an important financial center? Does it have its own stock market(s)? How did the stock market(s) perform last year?
- What is the exchange rate of your country’s currency compared to the USD? What was it
a year ago? Is the currency gaining or losing value relative to the USD?
- Are there any restrictions on the exchange of the nation’s currency?
The post China: Trade and Monetary Environment appeared first on nursing writers.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post China: Trade and Monetary Environment first appeared on nursing writers.