- Open a WORD file and save it as Lastname_Firstname_Chapter3_Project. Note the Lastname and Firstname is your Lastname and your Firstname.
- Go to Google.com.At the top right of the screen, click on the Apps icon (9 black squares) and click more on the dropdown, and then click Even more from Google.
- Put your name on the top of the word document. Type each question ( as shown below) and then find answers to the questions from Google’s site (as indicated above). Sometimes you will copy/paste the answer, sometimes you will need to do a print screen (screen capture). Complete sentences are not required.
- Google allows you to create documents, spread sheets, presentations; what other types of applications are available using Google Hint: look for Home & Office?
- Which Google Apps tool allows you to create websites and secure group wikis?
- Which Google App allows you to find, edit, and share photos?
- Which Google App allows you to search scholarly papers?
- What is Google Chrome?
- How would you use Google Wallet?
- Do you need to have a Google account to use all of these tools? (Answer this based on your experience with today’s project)
- What is Earth?
- Where can you print with Google Cloud Print?
- Go to Google Translate.
(a) Type in a short phrase in English, and have Google translate the phrase into Spanish. Do a screen capture*, so I can see the phrase in both languages.
(b) Do the same thing with a second phrase, but translate it into any language except Spanish. Again, do a screen capture so I can see the phrase in both languages.
- Save and Upload the document.