30 Daniels withdrew $1,000.Requirements
1. Journalize the transactions, using the following accounts: Cash; Accounts Receivable; Office Supplies; Equipment; Furniture; Accounts Payable; Unearned Revenue; Daniels, Capital; Daniels, Withdrawals; Service Revenue; Rent Expense; and Utilities Expense. Explanations are not required.
2. Open a T-account for each of the accounts.
3. Post the journal entries to the T-accounts, and calculate account balances. Formal posting references are not required.
4. Prepare a trial balance as of December 31, 2016.
5. Prepare the income statement of Daniels Consulting for the month ended December 31, 2016.
6. Prepare the statement of owner’s equity for the month ended December 31, 2016.
7. Prepare the balance sheet as of December 31, 2016.
8. Calculate the debt ratio for Daniels Consulting at December 31, 2016.