1. What does it mean to be intersexed? How does this connect to Swyer syndrome?
2. 1 in _______________ people is intersexed.
3. We have # _____________ of chromosomes, found in #__________ pairs. Males have
_________ sex chromosomes and females have __________ sex chromosomes.
4. A mutation on the ____________ gene on the Y chromosome determines sex. When the SRY gene is inserted into female mice they gave birth to mice with XX chromosomes (female) that had male ______________ and male ___________________ (even mating).
5. Sadly, when people find they have this mutation, their emotion is usually _________________.
6. In guevedoces, a mutation of their _______________ caused them to switch sexes at puberty.
___________% transitioned to male. Did the adult men have confusion about their new gender? Explain.
7. What is the difference between sex and gender?
8. One in _________ identify as transgender.
9. TRUE or FALSE: According to the article, cases like “C” and David Reimer showed that gender identity is created entirely through environment, society, training, etc.
. WITH essayontime.org AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT!